Tuesday 18 August 2009

Project 52 ... 31

Meet moody Vince...
.

D200 Tamron 17 - 50 f2.8, no strobes...

Well, moody is a little unfair, okay, well a lot unfair. I first met Vince on the Scott Kelby 2008 World Wide Photowalk in Windsor last year. The same time as I met Glyn (photographed here). Glyn and Vince hit it off and became good friends and when you become friends with a photographer, then they are going to shoot you sooner or later.

Vince can been seen in multiple guises on Glyn's Blog, a lot of which are moody. So when we were walking around Eton last week, and we found a fantastic covered entrance to a mews with these amazing rendered friezes on the walls, I had to shoot him there. I also kept telling him to be 'moody'.

'You sound just like Glyn', he said. Pleased with that, I kept shooting. But this is my favourite shot of the afternoon. Vince is trying not to laugh as I am saying 'moody'... that was the shot! You can just see a smirk developing out of the corner of his mouth... Thanks for being patient with me Vince!

No comments:

Post a Comment