Tuesday 4 August 2009

The Holiday Season

Or should that be the rainy season...!?! I am just back from a two week trip back home to Ireland. It rained most of the time. When I lived there I was used to it, but living in England's almost tropical climate by comparison has made me forget about living with the rain. While it wasn't constant, it was there and did curb some photo walking I had in mind.
.
I have a lot to add to the blog over the next few weeks. Not least of which is the 30th week of Project 52! A big thanks must go to all of you who have allowed me to photograph you. I have enjoyed it immensely. I shall email you all separately in the next week or so to let you know what is happening.
.
D200, Tralee, Cockle Shell Beach Cow
.
Just befoew I left I took part in Scott Kelby's World Wide Photoshoot, you can read about it here. It was a great day and lead by my good friend Glyn, I took his portrait back here a few weeks agoand there is a video of the day on his website, so do have a look. And why not make a note to take part next year - I am assumming that there will be another one then.
The day was great; there was about twenty of us and we wandered the streets of Guildford taking photos.
.

D200, Guildford, Through the Looking Glass

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment