Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year



Happy New Year to all my friends, here in the UK, back home in Ireland, new friends in the USA and friends who are even further afield! I hope that the new year brings you all the success that you wish for and all the happiness that goes with it.

This year has been an interesting year for me, with many new things happening. I want to thank my wife Catherine, (Mrs H), my son Cein and daughter Katy for supporting me in my photographic endeavours. They have put up with a lot of... 'can you just sit there... I want to try out a new lighting idea...' you get the picture. Thanks guys, I couldn't have done it without you! Here's to you!

And then there is the #curryclub! What can I say about the #curryclub? As one of the inaugural members, here's to hoping it goes from strength to strength this year with a lot of laughs, more shooting and the odd curry along the way. I hope we can get some of the American folk shooting with us this year, so if you are listening and you are over here, give us a call! We'd love to have you! But seriously, you guys; Brian, Dave, Glyn, David, John, Keith and Gareth have been great friends and a lifeline for me. Here's to you guys!

So, come Midnight, I shall raise a glass to you, my friends, and say Happy New Year,

All the best
Noel



1 comment:

  1. And a very happy New Year to you too mate :)

    Viva Le Curry Club,
    Glyn :)

    ReplyDelete