Saturday 10 December 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present...

Vocalarity, the mad, zany and very eccentric, quintessentially British acting troupe!



And this is no word of a lie. Photographing them was a laugh a minute! Vocalarity is Philippa, Liz, Alex and Tristan, four of the nicest 'luvvies' you will ever meet, actually, they aren't really luvvies at all. just a bunch of really funny people.

They are known for their engagements at fringe festivals, after dinner events, they have even been known to set up a sofa, standard lamp, rug and begin acting in a park in Guildford! I would so loved to have seen that one!

This was their shoot...











We spent over three hours in the studio (GDS Wokingham - another great night Gareth!) Lots of laughs and even a glass of champagne! And my good friend Glyn Dewis popped in and took some of his infamous character head shots! A big thanks to Philippa, Liz, Alex and Tristan!
Vocalarity are currently putting together a new website with photographs from the shoot. I shall post a link when it is up and running. In the meantime if anyone has a message for the troupe, or you would like to book them for an engagement, please drop me a line and I shall pass it on!

   
All the best guys, and I look forward to our next shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment