Thursday 17 December 2009

Project 52 ... 44

And in goals ... Chris
.

D200, Tamron 17 - 50 f2.8, SB800 bare head to camera right at half power
camera in manual at 1/200th
.
Chris has saved the day many a time in our Catenian Circle, here in Bracknell; always a man to depend on and a very good Master of Ceremonies. I have only known him for a short time, and recently found out he is an Aresnal fanatic, he even has a season ticket. That's dedication, no, really... it is.

Here Chris is sporting The Gunners jersey. And this is no ordinary jersey...
.


A photograph of two sides...
.
On the reverse is the name Diaby and the number 2, very rare shirt, apparently. I'm just saying... That's football for you.When my brother Paul, I shot him here, were growing up we followed Aston Villa and Chelsea. Because, and this is where it gets interesting, because our Uncle Tommy brought us both mugs when he visited one summer, and yes one was Aston Villa and one was Chelsea. Paul got the Villa one and I ended up supporting Chelsea. Simple as that. Back then Irish football was not what it is today.

The shots of Chris were taken in a local park with the Sun, at about full power - it was Autumn - giving the rim light on Chris' right and the SB800, having to work a bit, zoomed and at half power to his left.

I apologised I couldn't lay on the Emirates to take the shot, to which Chris replied, 'I'll see what I can do...' Well, that shut me up... A great fun shot, thanks Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment