Thursday 2 February 2012

Variations on a Theme...



This is Annie, a fantastic burlesque model from our last #CurryClub shoot just before Christmas... is it that long ago already?! Time flies! Anyway, we had a great time and Annie was a great sport, and a very experienced model.

So, while January is the time for new year resolutions, I needed to come up with a new project; Variations on a theme was born! The goal is simple; I am going to take one shot a month and apply as much creativity to it as possible and see what variations I come up with. I am hoping to stretch my new NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) membership as far as it will go and be on the look out for inspiration where ever I can find it.






Part of the inspiration for this idea came from my good friend Glyn Dewis, you can check out his blog here. In a recent post he talked about reading book, practising techniques and setting shooting goals. Well, that's what I am going to do, I am going to take a shoot or series of shots and work on variations on a theme. Well see how it goes, stay tuned!



What are your photographic goals for the new year? Do you set yourself any challenges? Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what sort of ambitions you have this year. For me I am hoping, and shall be working towards making the #CurryClub an even bigger success this year, both the social and photographic side of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment