Sunday 7 February 2010

Project 52 ... 48

This is Robert. Robert has been with us since last Autumn and has fitted into the dynamics of the office very well and is very much part of the team (you can always tell someone has settled in when they let out the occasional expletive...).
.
D200, Tamron 17 - 50 f2.8, SB800 to camera right, bare flash
.
Rober commutes to Windsor (thats the castle in the background) from Salisbury. What a long way I hear you cry... his last job was in Jersey!

Harsh sunlight in the middle of the day was an issue (the approaching Squaddies weren't, thank God!); we only had a few minutes at lunchtime to take the shot. I had an SB800 to camera right on a stand at full power, I dropped the ambient about a stop and a half and then lit Robert with the flash head zoomed to 105mm.

Thanks Robert ... and that completes the office portraits...

I have only three portraits left to take and then myself as the last; a self portrait. I am behind as I had wanted to get all the shots completed in the year. But due to a variety of circumstances; Christmas, snow, illness, I am quite a bit behind. But the important thing is to stay focused and get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment